Saturday, December 5, 2009

Take Care Of Your One

Wherever you go, whatever you do, take a moment to look around.

When I am coming back home from having traveled around because of the work that I do, something I see can make me missing my lady, my One, become even more poignant.

Such as this short vid below, not intended to be creepy, but I noticed how this one chick loves her one man, coming here from overseas, when they got on this connecting flight seated next to me, and a thought struck me.

It's this:

When a couple goes venturing into the world, you need to have trust that your One is there with you, and you for them. After chatting in French (I'm not French, and neither were they, but it's a Common Language, one that I can manage to mangle quite badly) these two exhausted fellow travelers fell asleep. Or perhaps they were ignoring me. At least they weren't sketched out by me. Yet.

I took a vid. Yah, I know, "Sketchy." But check it out. It's kinda sweet.

She has her right foot safely put under his leg, and is all curled on him. This made me miss my lady even more.


Song is "You're All I Need," by Radiohead.

The idea here is that when you have the opportunity to travel; try to visit the locals, and stay away from the tourist traps. Eat the local food, meet the real people, enjoy their nightlife, and Do Not Be The Tourist.

Be the Traveler.

When traveling, try to mangle a common language with those around you.

But above all, whatever you do, travel safely with your One. Keep her safe. Ya know.

You know each other, inside, and outside.





---tdcwillies

No comments: