Thursday, December 3, 2009

November 7, 2009: Mad Scientist


Well hey there, enjoyer of the Mighty TDC.

Why not get yourself all ready for a Sunday excursion into willies-land? It's been a while since this has happened, but I promise you, if the Bossman allows, I'll soon be back again for your weekend enjoyment. At least for those of you who care to join in the fray on the weekend, or at least have access to a computer and some of that good internet connection sheeeit.

Now go get your coffee mug or bowl filled up. Whatever it takes you to get in the willies mood.

Me? I like to fill my Starbucks mug with BudLight, and then sit out and watch the sun rise, smoking a butt after a hard night of work draaanking.

Here's a tune you might click while you read a thought I have had that you might consider.



I was thinking, (which always gives me a headache afterwards) after reading online and watching the telly, about this lady-cop who went running towards a crazy fucker who was armed with automatic pistols (20 kisses in each clip) while she was shooting at him, and continued to shoot at him even after she was shot a few times by him and was falling on the ground in a splatter of her own blood.

What I was thinking was this: What would I have done?

I'd like to think that I would have the brass gonads to charge a violent motherfucker who was about to shoot a wounded dude crawling away from him, but I haven't been in such a situation, and frankly, I don't think I'd care to find out.

What about you? What did you do on Thursday?

I ate Froot Loops, which always shred the fuck out of the roof of my mouth, then I complained. I wonder if Kim Munley ever complained about the crunchy and delicious dangerousness of Froot Loops?


So, here are a couple links for you to check; some sites to visit and explore. Hey, I’m rusty. Gimme a break. I don’t do this every day like our Mighty TDC Mastaw Richie, with his able sidekick the Humongously-engorged Hoot, with his own throbbing column each Thursday.


Space junk can be held back with a fence? Where's Richie on this?



Earth-bound junk: pic. Funny.


I wish I sang this well. At least I do in the shower. Nice acoustics. Elsewhere in the house, my wife either laughs or cringes. Just can't help myself. "Gobless" her for putting up with the likes of me. True that, chummy.





Spud Gun technology, which is an oxymoronical phrase.



Gong me! (Free button, for your blog.) I won't do it. This ain't my blog, it's Richie's.


Some good Mark Twain quotes for ya.


Now don't give me shit in the forums because my column ain't long and thick like Richie's or Hoot's. I'm getting back into the swing of things, ya bastuhd.

I’ll leave you with a little ditty from Phoenix, same as the opening tune. Phoenix, as in: Rise up from the ashes of our former glory.

Ya know.


Happy Sunday, God Help You.
God Help Us All.




For Richie, kisses.

No comments: