Friday, April 9, 2010

TDC WEAW : About the "New Idea"

Hey.

A thought occurred to me, and it was this:

Sometimes, for whatever reason, our excellent TDC Enjoyers simply do not want to read the true story episodes that I have written solely for the Mighty Fucking TDC.

Our people just want some good discussions from time to time, in our forums.

Just like Richie provides for us, after he gets off of one of his many jobs, sometimes posting at fucking four AM for we hungey bastards to endure our daily work.

And that is fine with me. I harbor no ill will towards anyone who doesn't like a long-ass post about shit that happened 25 years ago. I simply intend to fully take advantage of and enjoy this fantastic opportunity that our Mastaw Richie has afforded me in contributing to this fine site, The Daily Column.

Nothing else like it in the whole inter-web-net-Series-Of-Tubes thing.

Perhaps my true story episodes are too gory for you, or too revealing, or else, too damn long to have to scroll down through in order to get to the links.

For whatever reason, here is where you will find the link to the series chapters from here on in.

Simply that.

Enjoy the TDC Front Page every day.

That is what we three men are here for: to make you Think about stuff, Discover new links, and, perhaps, Confront each other in the forums with your own thoughts, links, and personality.

TDC.

Think.
Discover.
COnfront.

We are Richie everyday, The Throbbing Hottie on Thursdays, and little ole freaky me on the weekends.


---willies out.

No comments: