Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Stories in temporal linear format?

Hi there.

Evidently, many of you who are newbies to this story are asking if there is a way to read these chapters that I write for the Mighty TDC from the start to the latest.

Yes, there is. It involves creating a new blog, and one could start from the beginning, and then read the latest chapters as they appear on TDC, when they occur.

They would be posted on such a new "chapter blog," and at the very bottom of it, so that one would be able to find the latest chapter quite easily.

You could start from the beginning of each tale, and then follow along at your leisure, ya noob.

I will do this for you, if you like.

Each chapter gets published on thedailycolumn.com and, Richie would benefit as well, if anything happens that involves profit.

Look at me, thinking I could generate interest and profit from writing mere words...

You simply have to let me know what you think. Got a Gmail account?

Then tell me.

No comments: